Minds On Media
Activity 1: Creation vs. Consumption Apps with Angie Harrison
(to create) vs. (for function) @TechieAng
My Story - Exports into iBook
(incorporates writing, drawing & speaking)
Explain Everything (like show me)
- records voice as they draw
- easy to put into iMovie & email or share
- you can insert pictures & have them draw on photo & talk about their thinking
- unlimited use for math explanations
- great apps to use in different languages
Show Me (similar to explain everything)
Session #2 - Google Apps vs. MS Office 365
with Jim Pedrech @jpedrech & Matt Arnold @Mrmarnold
Hosted by Chris Demers @demers_chris
An interesting look at the similarities and differences between MS Office 365 & Google Apps for Education.
I must say...I still love Google - check out my Google Resource Pages.
Minds on Media:
The Association for Media Literacy
Monday night Twitter Chat Hashtag: #K12MediaDiscussion with Ms.Solomon @msolomonteacher
Mematic - App
- create a Meme that conveys a message that can become a media literacy discussion
Learn about Memes:
Videos PBS (Off Book)
Know your Meme:
Media Literacy/Procedure Idea:
Create a cooking show...showing step by step how to cook a meal.
- step by step instructions (procedure)
- different angles & settings
- voice over
- text overlay
Kindergarten Media discussion focus questions:
Leave a Reply.
WELCOME to my blog!
Please follow along on my journey. I am an Ontario elementary school teacher who loves to learn new things! I love to share, collaborate and learn from others, so please keep in touch!